OPTIMiSe. Puts you in controlOPTIMiSe is an advanced internet-based system developed exclusively by Leaseguard. It is designed to manage and drive procurement activity, facilitate active contract management and ensure compliant supplier performance. It's our secret weapon.
Without OPTIMiSe we couldn't achieve what we do on behalf of clients. We use it to:
- Drive more than 4,000 compliant procurements or renewals each year to timescale
- Actively manage contracts worth over £100m
- Hold extensive market intelligence and benchmark data on more than 2,000 suppliers and 30,000 contract quotations
OPTIMiSe. Your gateway to accurate contract and item dataWhen you outsource contracts to us to procure on your behalf, we make sure you've instant access to all the information we hold. That means all your contract data (including T&Cs and details of every device under contract), as well as the status of every procurement we're managing on your behalf. In short, whatever you need is just a click away.
Online tools for more effective decision-makingWe never make decisions on your behalf. Instead, we prepare detailed proposals that are delivered online for stakeholders to approve, reject or query. Only when all stakeholders have approved the proposal do we ask you to issue a PO to the supplier. Every proposal we make, and its approval status, is available to the Trust through OPTIMiSe.
Managing communication and documentation effectivelyOPTIMiSe records all communication and documentation between our team, your team and that of the suppliers. This fully auditable chain of events enables us, or the Trust, to check back through correspondence if necessary.
Use OPTIMiSE independentlyYou might prefer to use OPTIMiSe yourself to procure and manage your own contracts. You can choose modules that manage Procurements, Contracts and Compliance. But whether you outsource procurement and contract management to us, or use the system yourself, the OPTIMiSe dashboard provides a single view of all your contracts and procurements.
You can benefit from:
- Effective management of contracts
- Service delivery scheduled and policed
- Instant access to all contract information
- Compliant supplier performance
- Activity driven to timescale
- Total visibility at every step of the process.
- A fully web-based system
- A range of modules available and proven by our NHS clients